The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Does the Siege Smithy Stronghold building buff opposing catapult damage? LPGP thinks so!
- Rage about those DDoS attacks continued over the week.
- Lazalia will eventually run out of dungeons to solo.
- In case you missed it: Neverwinter had a busy Friday.
- The wiki user of the week award goes to TreeDryad, who has been busy adding quite a lot of Mount and Lockbox related stuff to the gamepedia pages.
- While we are busy creating our own Primer for the upcoming Xbox Underdark release, JayAgeDee has put out a massive compilation of tips and hints as well. It’s actually three posts: 1 2 3.
- Since the release is getting closer, PWE has posted their community goals. If you want free stuff, go participate!
- Nwobarthos has added a guide with the most basic information you need when playing or considering to play Neverwinter.
- High-level PVP video. Why are people hearing/using so much dance/techno/house-crap for fantasy fight videos. You get that it’s not fitting, are you?
- Ejziponken is one relentless fighter against CW bugs on the official board. This time he brought up the ever broken Elven Battle. And his trademark move is to always post stuff multiple times.
- Unable to dig up the post, but Vicious Enchantments are currently not giving the proper item levels on higher ranks.