Now that the first patch of the Lost City of Omu has been on the preview server for a couple days, we have a decent enough idea what Neverwinter’s Module 13: Lost City of Omu will bring to give you guys a rough outline of our upcoming coverage. Starting on Thursday 18th, we’ll preview all features of the new module. Pending any significant changes or additions to the content, this is the current schedule.
- Jan 18th: Adventure Zone, Mob Types & Visuals
- Jan 22nd: Campaign Structure, Dailies and Weeklies
- Jan 25th: Zone Quests, Heroic Encounters, and Attached Rewards
- Jan 29th: Patrol Quests, Treasure Hunting, and Attached Rewards
- Jan 30th: Hunts of Omu and Attached Rewards
- Feb 1st: Lost City of Omu Achievements
- Feb 5th: Fane of the Night Serpent and Attached Rewards
- Feb 6th: New Lockbox, Companions, and Mounts
- Feb 8th: Lost City of Omu Datamining Update
- Feb 12th: QoL Roundup I: Loadouts, Fashion Bag & October Bugfix Month!
- Feb 13th: QoL Roundup II: Updated Level 60-70 Experience Curves & Campaigns!
- Feb 15th: New Item Level 500/520 Weapon Sets
- Feb 19th: New Vivified Item Level 510 Primal Gear
- Feb 20th: Masterwork Charts and IV & V Recipes
- Feb 22nd: New Trial: Cradle of the Death God
- Feb 26th: Class Balance Changes, Meta, PVP Implications
- Feb 27th: All You Need to Know About the Lost City of Omu
- Mar 1st: Lost City of Omu Transmutes and Gear Visuals
- tbd: Uncensored Module 13 Toolbase Updates
As always, we’ll make sure you get the best possible information about the Lost City of Omu on Unblogged! We’re looking forward to discuss the new module with you guys in the next weeks.
Neverwinter UN:Blogged is always looking for writers to contribute to the blog. If you are an active player and search for a way to spread your opinions, analysis, diaries or reviews to more than 40,000 regular visitors, then don’t hesitate and get in touch with us on our contact page or message board! We are currently especially looking for console and PVP content, but that’s not exclusive. There is no frequency requirement, you post how often you want.