The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Maze Engine dev blogs: Battle with Orcus, Warping Reality and a Stable of Insignias.
- The release date of the expansion has also been announced. It’s March 15th.
- MMO Games has an interview up with producer Lindsay Haven.
- MMO Reporter meanwhile spoke with Scott Shicoff. The Lead Designer was interviewed by mmorpg.com as well.
- And Executive Producer Rob Overmeyer shared his insights with Massively Overpowered and onrpg.com.
- Starting today the official Xbox Underdark stream schedule starts and Purple Owlbears are given away. Each streamer is going to hand out two Owlbears for PC/Xbox and will be rewarded with another one for themselves.
- On Reddit there were not one, but two more posts from players that claim to have been unjustifiably banned.
- And PWE is still not good at sending out clarifications for bans as well, leaving players guessing what it might be.
- Coalgate continues. Sort of. Multiple Xbox players are reporting that they have gotten the compensation reward again.
- Asterdahl announced that the Masterwork armor sets are being adjusted to item level 145.
- PSA: You can still bug the black head of Tiamat. So. Don’t. Rush.
- Demogorgon runs on the Xbox still seem to be very wild. Here’s another guide.
- The foundry is dead, but at least the stil running Drowned Shore contest will be finished.