The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Guilds must feel like it’s Christmas, because the new Siege event overwhelms them with so many vouchers that you gotta think it can’t be working as intended.
- But the actual event also comes with a minor bug as you might run into un-cooperative guards during the Stronghold daily.
- PWE did change events on both platforms. On Xbox a key sale was wrongly announced and turned out to be a mount sale. On PC the double profession event was replaced with a double enchantment event, allegedly due to an exploit.
- Guilds slowly start to align themselves for the upcoming alliances. And even on Xbox some premature preparations are already on the way.
- If you like PVE speed kills, we suggest watching these sponsored by Guardian Fighter’s Into The Fray.
- Professional theorycrafter Sharpedge explains the math behind absurdly high damage numbers caused by the HR’s Hawk Shot.
- Talking about Sharpedge: Here’s his plea to distrust the paingiver.
- PWE announced “big news” for June, 1st. Could be a new module, but also the upcoming release on PS4.
- Youtuber FNHUSA57 shows you how to get the Demon Archaeologist Achievement in the Maze Engine campaign.
- Also on Youtube, CptnSpicyPants discusses the quality of the Maze Engine release.
- The ongoing discussion and feedback about guild alliances also seems to encourage other suggestions how to improve the coffer system.
- One of the downside of the new queue system is that DPS have a hard time to get a solo queue to pop.
- Bonding users might wanna read the latest preview patch notes. Hint: A substantial nerf is coming.
- Players are currently discussing the definition of a “healthy thread” on the official forum.
- Make sure to monitor the official forum for “Play with Strum” threads. You can play with our Community Manager and earn yourself a Howler Mount.
- Meanwhile Gamespot is giving away free Boar Mounts.