The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Maze Engine: Alliances is live, but needed another patch on Thursday to fully make it work.
- Since it wasn’t the first time a patch went wrong, some users felt it was appropriate to be a bit sarcastic.
- With the new lockbox legendary profession tools were introduced. But they seem to be so rare that users on the PWE reddit and forum are questioning whether they even exist.
- Even with Alliances smaller guilds are still starving and here are suggestions how to ease the Influence grind.
- It also didn’t take long for suggestions to hit the PWE message board regarding alliances.
- PSA: Kill eDEMO Too Fast, No Gold For You!
- PSA: 4th point in HR’s Aspect of the Pack is broken
- PSA: List of alliances
- This weeks PVP treat comes from a trio EoA queue, which caught a premade in Domination.
- FNHUSA57 explains why the double seal event is important for personal progression.
- Lia Knowles meanwhile shows the correct DPS rotation for a GWF.
- Becky pointed out that Cryptic CEO and co-founder Jack Emmert has currently applied at Daybreak. It’s a recent change for Emmert, but overall responsibility for Cryptic already switched to Stephen D’Angelo in October 2015.
- A video from a Xbox Dragonflight event shows you gotta be careful with all those buffs.
- Not only our site discusses Companions choices with the new Bonding mechanic, reddit users do as well.
- Also related to Bondings are insane damage numbers showcased by the Crusaders Alliance. They also more recently offered an explanation which has something to do with Clerics and companions buffing each other reciprocally.
- Scourge Warlock Fernu Stormborn demonstrates how you can speedrun Temple of Spider with Ambush Rings.
- We’ve been a longtime believer that the anti-botting measures have hurt players more than bots and @jaysun1977 agrees in this very well reasoned post.
- Still an issue: Skyhold’s Masterwork nodes are not handing out the correct resources.