The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- The Summer Festival is live and already created a lot of buzz. As usual players don’t feel they are getting rewarded properly and their main point is the drop rate from Mithral Tickets.
- FYI: The packs bought with Mithral Tickets open automatically.
- There is also not an announcement for winning a legendary like Portobello had.
- In case you ever wonder if those small chances at a legendary price do actually lure players, here you go.
- The reddit community literally exploded over the fixed training ball farm. Mods removed a bunch of threads and posts. Good there are sites like go1dfish.me where you can still look stuff up. 1 2 3
- Xbox one players even called for a ZEN strike. This topic has also been locked by the trigger happy mods.
- The active Neverwinter youtubers uploaded their takes on the Summer event: Garlaanx and FNHUSA57.
- In case you prefer reading, here’s the take of Barthos on his blog.
- Speaking about the summer: A pretty hot discussion emerged on the PWE forums about the difficulty of dungeons.
- Some player were apparently not quite pleased with the Lliira event as well.
- Guardian Fighter’s might want to kiss their dominance in PVP and buff potential in PVE goodbye. Strumslinger announced there will be a blog post next week about class changes and it’s widely expected that the GF will get nerfed.
- The reworked dungeons are smaller than the original ones. The areas are still there, but sealed off. Players would like to change that.
- In large-scale content some skills are rumored to cause lag. This thread tries to investigate.
- HR Trapper Sume shows some tips and tricks of his build in this video.
- Former community mod lew proposed to bring the WoD weekly in line with others.