The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Arcgames previewed the new campaign of Storm Kings Thunder.
- A developer SKT stream with Strumslinger and Commanderander took place and can be viewed here.
- Like to rant about the game? The official PWE subreddit has you covered.
- Youtuber SpeedFlash uploaded a Devoted Cleric Deflection PVP build.
- A user vents frustration about undercutting in the AH. Welcome to the economy bro.
- In case you didn’t know: The Owlbear Cub deals piercing damage in PVP and it sucks.
- The first completions of Fangbreaker Island on the preview shard are in and Sharpedge has a video up with the new bosses.
- The Frost Enchantment bug we reported this week will be fixed in Storm Kings Thunder.
- More funny than severe: The game allows more than 124 power points.
- @imit8r requests a redesign of the Masterwork Node farm.
- A couple new builds: @putzboy78 shared a Cleric DO Righteousone and @ejziponken a PVP Tank CW.
- Time to prepare yourself for Module 10 with this salvage tips!
- Are Xbox players trolling Tiamat runs? Or are they just stupid?
- The doomsayers officially arrived on Xbox!
- Garlaanx adds to his collection of video basics with this level 70 guide.
- GOH GAMER in the meantime says you have to play certain classes to prevail in PVP.
- Some Scrying Stones seem to be hard to get to without a dodge mechanic.
- In a video Tennek127 Gaming rants about the ongoing issues on the Playstation4 and introduces a #FixNWPS4 tag. Will it trend worldwide soon?
- In case you’d like to find out more about the running Tymora event, click here.
- With more and more players getting to 70 on PS4, questions about the endgame such as needed class/roles are getting more prominent.