The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Last week the Seas of Moving Ice blogs detailed the new trial Assault on Svardborg and the environment.
- User kriirk shares quick tips of not wasting time in the campaigns on GameFAQs.
- Youtuber Garlaanx has uploaded an XP guide.
- JayAgeDee has started publising his Demo guide on the official subreddit. In case you missed the series on our site, that’s another chance to read his unique piece of work.
- Some users apparently have trouble understanding the new curse filter on arcgames.
- Others have trouble with the visual appearance of the Vanila software. It seems like there have been some changes to the forum lately that made things worse, but as long as Strumslinger is on vacation no fix can be expected.
- The Community Team is growing with the addition of Moderator tripsofthrymr!
- You can currently grab a free Vanguard pack from PCGamesN.
- The amount of FPS problems you can run into even with a decent setup is amazing. Welcome to the Neverwinter ancient engine guys.
- Personal blog Neverwinter Thoughts wrote about Elemental Evil, the ongoing Siege and Temple of the Spider.
- MiniMi unleashed his unique style with two PVP videos this week. The first one shows a close match, the second shares some tips how to deal with Trappers on your GF.
- The new Assault on Svardborg trial has ben patched on the PTS and the first completions are in.
- Meanwhile Lia Knowles previewed the new Artifact Weapons that will come with the update in this video and Nova added a discussion about Fishing, Kayaks and Muffins.
- The discussions about how to fix PVP continue with more and more suggestions and reasons.
- People are also eagerly waiting for the devs to comment on the solo and duo queue results.
- Icyphish has recently updated his Speed Demon GWF PVP build.
- Binding Oath wil receive a major change with Sea of Moving Ice and Paladins try to prepare.
- Black Friday and attached sales are still over five weeks away, but people are starting to anticipate it. Well, not everyone though.
- It’s known that Underdark Rings also work on companions and are indeed BIS in some cases. User wdj40x2 did some testing on the matter and shared it.
- On PS4 you can apparently make some good profit by buying low and selling high on the ZAX.
- As you know Storm Kings Thunder is right around the corner and Garlaanx previewed the Scourge changes for you.
- With AlsRandomKill another Youtuber was pretty active throughout the week. He talked about GWF stat priorities, guilds and ways to boost item level.
- Even more videos: FNHUSA57 shared a Howling Expert Achievement Guide and DEATHGUN GAMING shows how to quickly cap Demonic Ichor.
- Two crits that visually line up perfectly can actually look like a 7 billion hit.