The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Taking on the Jarl was the lone dev blog about the Sea of Moving Ice.
- On reddit user wdj40 promotes the Helmite Ghost Paladin as a very useful companion.
- In case you missed it: Some Dungeon Key Changes caused heart attacks within the community. The official announcement thread is at a whopping 1,419 replies.
- The changes are already on the preview server for everyone to
- Irritation was caused by Moderator Zebular supporting this was a known bug while he had been actively encouraging players to deny the chest loot in the past.
- After such a blatant nerf, the talk about players leaving and taking a break is naturally strong. “I quit” threads saw a severe influx across all discussion platforms.
- Youtuber Nova also shared his rage in this video. In case you can’t get enough, here’s another rant.
- Please do not buy Legendary Dragon Keys. They are no longer worth it.
- After MinMax already shared a lengthy series on the PVE Rogues, game blog NWOHACKANDSLAH updated their build as well.
- Neverwinter Thoughts reported a weird story where a player apparently got locked out of buying any more ZEN.
- In case you have trouble geting a group for Fangbreaker Island, you’re not alone.
- We should remove more content because of bots, shouldn’t we?
- The big news on consoles is obviously the launch of Storm Kings Thunder.
- That’s why it was even more annoying that the PS4 had to deal with some recurring server issues throughout the week and patch problems.
- A running thread of issues with the new content addition can be found here for PS4 and here for Xbox.
- Players are slowly learning all the new features, but also realized salvage and invocation has been nerfed.
- Sorry guys, the powerleveling was expectedly patched as well.
- Naturally the irritation after the class balance changes is big and players are asking for all kinds of help regarding their Scourges, Rangers and Guardians.
- The Youtubers have plenty of content up for Storm Kings Thunder: FNHUSA57 briefs users about new additions, TTGHD delivers a walkthrough and Garlaanx Mod 10 Scourge Hellbringer and Soulbinder builds.