The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last weeks:
- Think a 17 second kill of Lostmauth on Xbox is fast? How about 16 seconds!
- Looks like the devs outsmarted us. They made legendary rings so rare that people are actually bagging for a refinement system.
- This is funny. And true.
- Need help gearing up as a new player? Read this!
- Neverwinter Underdark was announced for Xbox. Let’s get hyped with this preparation guide.
- No week without a post by a player begging for more love for PVP. And it seems they are getting more and more desperate.
- Speaking of PVP. If you like video montages with an artistic and cinematic focus, check out this thread by “The Pack”.
- This is one of the better PSAs for the Winter Festival. Keep it in mind for the next edition.
- Is the “Lagadin” a true build preview or a poke? We can’t tell…
- Not sure this way of making 60,000 guild marks in one hour is still a trick or exploiting, but the dude has a cute British accent, so it can’t be wrong. Right?!
- The Xbox community tries their hand at a PVP tournament. This failed a couple times on PC, so it’s going to be interesting how far they will get.
- You can actually bypass the weekly Ichor cap.
- The Spellplague Caverns might be gone, but Oculus the Inflamed is back!
- Do not try to upgrade a Fey Blessing on Xbox (and PC?)!
- A compilation of useful binds is useful.