The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post. Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Neverwinter’s Lamp Light guild has produced its own comic.
- Here’s the vod from the State of the Game stream on Tuesday. We also have a summary up. Plus Nova and Garlaanx both did an opinion video and Kali Gold covered the whole event live!
- Reddit also has the highlights of the stream in written form.
- The PVP community is rightfully up in arms about the lack of announcements regarding the game mode.
- In case you’re digging artwork, you might like this sketch of a twitter user. Seavia in the meantime brings a beautiful River District Machinima.
- Oh, and by the way, JayAgeDee hast started streaming his demo art skills. Great stuff!
- Why should you join a guild? Well, here are some benefits!
- True altruistic behavior is rare, but our Community Manager might be owning it.
- Hawchang updated a bunch of items on the official wiki this week, including the new chest rewards. Thanks bud!
- Updates at MMOMinds include Legos’s PVE Combat HR (video!), a Tankadin and and Tyrion’s 10.5 GF Conqueror.
- SNK o Elzy also presented his Bubble Buff Paladin Build on Youtube.
- Yes, please: Making the game more alt-friendly
- Looking for the best option for Utility slots? Irfaan has you covered! HE also did a small lockbox opening.
- Lots of class related questions on reddit this week:
- Does the game need a Bonding Runestone revamp?
- Has the dungeon difficulty destroyed the queue system?
- MMOGames still has those Gorgons! Get yours and become as cool as this dude. Also still running is the one from MMORPG.
- Shintar of Neverwinter Thoughts is back and takes a look at the River District.
- The Devoted Cleric Changes are up on preview and might hit live as early as next week. Of course Kali Gold already was there and tested the changes.
- PC Youtuber Minimi suffered through a power outage this week and posted hilarious coverage on Twitter and his channel.
- The new time to beat in Fangbreaker Island is 13:50.
- Unfortunately people are still getting permanently locked out of Dig Sites.
- Sorry, not a lot of specific console content, but most of the general talk up there applies to Xbox and PS4 as well.
These are our community updates for this week! In case you run a blog or channel or found a resource that frequently updates with new content about the game, don’t hesitate and contact us so we can monitor the site.