The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post. Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Hawchang did adjust tons of tooltips on the wiki last week. Thanks bud!
- Techradar ranked Neverwinter #34 of their 45 free games to play in 2017.
- Should you give the Prophecy of Madness skirmish an item level requirement?
- Players with disabilities need to get creative when it comes to picking a class: Which character requires the least amount of button mashing?
- You can now collect Steam trading cards for the game!
- Can someone please explain feeder artifacts to me like i’m a 12 year old? – Sure!
- As tank, do you pick the defense or HP guild boon?
- Assassin’s Covenant for GWF?
- The first players unlocked Spellpague during the week and here’s a video of a run.
- And with that, the community starts asking themselves how SP compares to FBI.
- The first patch of the new “11b” content update is on the PTS.
- Specific feedback threads will follow, but the one for the new item levels is already up. Nova also weighted in on a video.
- Somebody created a small document on the changes to the Masterwork professions.
- Notable Portobello bugs:
- If you have already completed the Day of the Dungeon Master event, it is pretty pointless to particpate.
- In case the written form on this blog is not enough for you, JayAgeDee uploaded a demo video tutorial!
- Youtuber Tennek127 will stop covering Neverwinter and delivered a final judgement and some reasons in this video.
- Looks like Skyforge could be a decent competitor for Neverwinter on the PS4. The game is drawing a lot of attention and actually makes players switch.
- Go help a fellow adventurer: [Ps4] Started a new DC and completely lost!
- FNHUSA57 has you covered on Relic gear, acquisition, restoration and Vivified! He also uploaded a Sea of Moving Ice quest guide.
These are our community updates for this week! In case you run a blog or channel or found a resource that frequently updates with new content about the game, don’t hesitate and contact us so we can monitor the site.