For this week’s poll we’d like to check on the RAD earn rates in Mod 15 compared to what players were doing before. As you may know we’ve reported this as “nerf” throughout our preview coverage and would like to know whether this perception fits what you guys are experiencing on the field right now. This obviously excludes consoles players from the poll (sorry), but we really wanted to get some data on the topic. What we’re looking for is a comparison of earn rates from Mod 14 to Mod 15. Have yours gone up, down, or did the stay the same?
After the Mod 15 Economy / Salvage Changes, How Many RADs Are You Making Compared to Mod 14
- Muss Less (29%, 158 Votes)
- About The Same (23%, 127 Votes)
- Slightly Less (17%, 90 Votes)
- Slightly More (16%, 84 Votes)
- Much More (15%, 82 Votes)
Total Voters: 541
Share your thoughts and experience by taking part in the poll. You can also voice your opinion on our social channels, in the comments below, or on our message board! Additionally, here are the results of last week’s poll, in which we inquired about the new lockbox structure.
Do You like the New Lockbox Structure?
- More cons than pros... (Negative) (25%, 158 Votes)
- Won't Touch the New Design... (Very Negative) (21%, 133 Votes)
- As Long as They're Profitable I Guess... (Positive) (20%, 126 Votes)
- Do I Have to Have an Opinion? (Neutral) (19%, 121 Votes)
- Absolutely (Very Positive) (16%, 106 Votes)
Total Voters: 644
Neverwinter UN:Blogged is always looking for writers to contribute to the blog. If you are an active player and search for a way to spread your opinions, analysis, diaries or reviews to more than 75,000 regular visitors, then don’t hesitate and get in touch with us on our contact page or message board! We are currently especially looking for console and PVP content, but that’s not exclusive. There is no frequency requirement, you post how often you want.