Since the weekend we all know that the next official Dungeons and Dragons storyline will adventure into Waterdeep, the city in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting. Of course players of Neverwinter now ask themselves whether or not the game will pick up the story, and introduce their own module build around the “Crown of the North”. We feel it’s all but certain, and will probably happen as soon as Module 15. Cryptic knows about Wizards of the Coast’s plans way in advance so that they can align. And surely Neverwinter doesn’t want to miss the chance to bring players to the iconic destination.
Which brings us to this week’s poll! Are you actually interested in Waterdeep as module for Neverwinter? Would you like to see the city and the story of “Dragon Heist” and the “Dungeon of the Mad Mage” being picked up by the game?
Are You Interested in Waterdeep as Next Destination for Neverwinter?
- DOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEET!!! (42%, 215 Votes)
- Super interested, but surely bears the risk to get disappointed due to unrealistic expectations. (29%, 145 Votes)
- Not into D&D lore too much. If the story/content is great, whatever! (22%, 111 Votes)
- I don't think Waterdeep fits the game. (7%, 36 Votes)
Total Voters: 507
Share your opinion by taking part in our poll! You can also detail your thoughts on our social channels, in the comments below, or the corresponding thread on our message board! Also, here are the results of last week’s poll, in which we wanted to know what would make being a PWE community moderator a bit more enticing. The one thing you guys definitely seem to agree on is that there have to be more incentives of some sort. Just “helping out” isn’t enough.
What Could Make Being a Community Moderator More Enticing?
- Just pay mods. They enforce official PWE rules, so they should be employees. (31%, 63 Votes)
- Nothing could really make me moderate for PWE/Cryptic. (19%, 38 Votes)
- Soften the official rules so mods do not clash with the community as much. (16%, 32 Votes)
- The CM has to be much more accessible to help keep mods out of the line of fire. (12%, 24 Votes)
- There should be one "mod" account that all team members use. The anonymity should protect individuals from getting targeted specifically based on their mod activity. (11%, 23 Votes)
- Helping out the game is enough incentive. You don't really need anything else! (10%, 21 Votes)
Total Voters: 201
Neverwinter UN:Blogged is always looking for writers to contribute to the blog. If you are an active player and search for a way to spread your opinions, analysis, diaries or reviews to more than 40,000 regular visitors, then don’t hesitate and get in touch with us on our contact page or message board! We are currently especially looking for console and PVP content, but that’s not exclusive. There is no frequency requirement, you post how often you want.