The start of a new year is often the time to look back at what happened during the past 12 months. That’s what we deliver in our yearly review series, but for this week’s poll we’d like you to do the opposite and think about your expectations for Neverwinter in 2019. Do you like the general direction and believe the game can take the next step this year? Or are we headed in the opposite direction and will experience a noticeable decline?
Of course this has a lot to do with how you feel about the state of the game right now. In case you think the latest “Heart of Fire” mod was a success, then it’s easier to be optimistic. But if the whole new Workshop system and K-Team stuff isn’t your cup of tea, you might not be too thrilled of what’s ahead. And it obviously also has a lot to do with whether or not you’re trusting Cryptic and PWE to make the right decisions overall.
So with that little preface out of the way, what are your expectations for 2019?
Bright or Cloudy Year Ahead for Neverwinter?
- Currently I'm leaning towards a continued decline. Management just doesn't have the resources or courage to get Neverwinter onto the next level. (33%, 290 Votes)
- Not completely convinced yet, but the game definitely has the potential for upside. (21%, 183 Votes)
- Neverwinter will be just fine. Just don't expect the reinvention of the MMORPG wheel... (21%, 183 Votes)
- I'm stoked for 2019! It's going to be a great year for the game! (15%, 129 Votes)
- The future doesn't look bright at all. My money is on the game getting shut down! (12%, 104 Votes)
Total Voters: 889
Neverwinter UN:Blogged is always looking for writers to contribute to the blog. If you are an active player and search for a way to spread your opinions, analysis, diaries or reviews to more than 75,000 regular visitors, then don’t hesitate and get in touch with us on our contact page or message board! We are currently especially looking for console and PVP content, but that’s not exclusive. There is no frequency requirement, you post how often you want.