Let’s do something silly this week in our poll format, shall we? So last week Massively Overpowered dished out their list of “Healthiest MMOs in 2018” that included Neverwinter at rank 6. We’d like to rerank all listed MMOs this week and see whether our audience agrees with the editors at MOP (probably not). Since we don’t expect anyone to have deep knowledge of all the games, you can just choose up to three favorite ones in the poll below. As a small help, we’ve attached MOPs method of compiling the list. Let’s roll!
What was the Healthiest MMO in 2018?
- Neverwinter (34%, 244 Votes)
- World of Warcraft (16%, 114 Votes)
- Warframe (12%, 84 Votes)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (11%, 81 Votes)
- Final Fantasy XIV (9%, 62 Votes)
- Path of Exile (8%, 59 Votes)
- Guild Wars 2 (4%, 31 Votes)
- Black Desert Online (4%, 29 Votes)
- RuneScape (2%, 17 Votes)
- EVE Online (1%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 611
Share you opinion by taking part in the poll. As always you can also spread your thoughts on our social channels, in the comments below, or on our message board! Attached below are the results of last week’s poll.
What's the Next Major Feature You'd like to See in the Game?
- New Class (29%, 488 Votes)
- Ability to Earn ZEN Ingame (15%, 248 Votes)
- A True Raid (13%, 223 Votes)
- Player Housing (9%, 161 Votes)
- Flying Mounts (7%, 126 Votes)
- True Open World (No Zones) (7%, 123 Votes)
- Individual Starting Areas and Quest Lines for Races / Classes (5%, 86 Votes)
- Competitive PVP League and Tournament System (4%, 76 Votes)
- Foundry Revival (3%, 57 Votes)
- Something Else (3%, 44 Votes)
- Additional European Server (2%, 36 Votes)
- Wardrobe Fashion System (2%, 32 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,024
Neverwinter UN:Blogged is always looking for writers to contribute to the blog. If you are an active player and search for a way to spread your opinions, analysis, diaries or reviews to more than 75,000 regular visitors, then don’t hesitate and get in touch with us on our contact page or message board! We are currently especially looking for console and PVP content, but that’s not exclusive. There is no frequency requirement, you post how often you want.