The Halloween event is right around the corner and one of the seasonal events Neverwinter has to offer. In this format we’ve already asked you what your most favorite yearly event is, and now want to go into the opposite direction for this week’s poll. The devs obviously try to stay true to Faerûn and D&D lore, but some events are undoubtedly ported over from the real world. The Masquerade of Liars is such an example, and Christmas aka Winter Festival as well. Players are familiar with them and it’s certainly fun to port over the stuff into a fantasy world. So we’d like to know from you what other events or festivities you’d like to see featured in the game.
You certainly have much more ideas than we were able to come up with in the poll. So we’ve included a wildcard that you can specify in the comments below!
What Seasonal Event Would You like to See Picked up in the Game?
- St. Patrick's Day (22%, 133 Votes)
- Valentine's Day (21%, 123 Votes)
- (Chinese) New Year (20%, 116 Votes)
- Brazilian Carnival (17%, 102 Votes)
- Easter (15%, 86 Votes)
- Something else (specify in the comments) (6%, 33 Votes)
Total Voters: 593
Share your opinion by taking part in our poll! As always, you can also detail your thoughts on our social channels, in the comments below, or visit our message board! Also, here are the results of last week’s poll, in which we wanted to know what type of goods you’d be willing to donate to your guild!
Unblogged Wisdom Checks: What Type of Goods Would You Be Willing to Give up for Your Guild?
- Generally fine with stuff you can farm free-2-play. (28%, 146 Votes)
- Not willing to give up ADs, ZEN, or other premium currencies. (20%, 103 Votes)
- Not willing to give up goods that I need to progress my own character. (17%, 90 Votes)
- Taxes? TROLOOLOLOOLLOOLLO11!!!!1!!11!! (15%, 77 Votes)
- I don't mind a tax if it's reasonable. (12%, 60 Votes)
- I love my guild. Here's my account! (8%, 44 Votes)
Total Voters: 520
Neverwinter UN:Blogged is always looking for writers to contribute to the blog. If you are an active player and search for a way to spread your opinions, analysis, diaries or reviews to more than 75,000 regular visitors, then don’t hesitate and get in touch with us on our contact page or message board! We are currently especially looking for console and PVP content, but that’s not exclusive. There is no frequency requirement, you post how often you want.