Double currency events are great to catch up with some older campaigns or farm for your guild or personal Guild Mark stock. But not all events are equally easy to grind or profitable. Underdark for example dishes out uncapped currency and players can pretty much farm as much as they like. Other campaigns are limited by the amount of daily quests and some are not included in the format at all. That’s why we want to know in this week’s poll which double currency event you (would) farm the most. We purposely omitted the latest campaigns because even if the devs decide to extend the format at some point, those are unlikely to be included.
What Double Currency Event Would You Farm the Most?
- Storm Kings Thunder (Mod 10) (29%, 183 Votes)
- Cloaked Ascendancy (Mod 11) (15%, 93 Votes)
- Underdark (Mod 8) (15%, 92 Votes)
- Tyranny of Dragons (Mod 4/5) (14%, 90 Votes)
- Dread Ring (Mod 2) (11%, 68 Votes)
- Icewind Dale (Mod 3) (8%, 52 Votes)
- Sharandar (Mod 1) (4%, 27 Votes)
- Maze Engine (Mod 9) (3%, 21 Votes)
Total Voters: 626
Share your opinion by taking part in the poll! As always you can also make your voice heard on our social channels, in the comments below, or on our message board! Attached are the results of last week’s poll, in which we inquired about the immediate future of the game!
Bright or Cloudy Year Ahead for Neverwinter?
- Currently I'm leaning towards a continued decline. Management just doesn't have the resources or courage to get Neverwinter onto the next level. (33%, 290 Votes)
- Not completely convinced yet, but the game definitely has the potential for upside. (21%, 183 Votes)
- Neverwinter will be just fine. Just don't expect the reinvention of the MMORPG wheel... (21%, 183 Votes)
- I'm stoked for 2019! It's going to be a great year for the game! (15%, 129 Votes)
- The future doesn't look bright at all. My money is on the game getting shut down! (12%, 104 Votes)
Total Voters: 889
Neverwinter UN:Blogged is always looking for writers to contribute to the blog. If you are an active player and search for a way to spread your opinions, analysis, diaries or reviews to more than 75,000 regular visitors, then don’t hesitate and get in touch with us on our contact page or message board! We are currently especially looking for console and PVP content, but that’s not exclusive. There is no frequency requirement, you post how often you want.