Neverwinter has always faced an uphill battle in terms of keeping old system updated and relevant. The resources are slim and often aspects of the game rot for months and years before a rework brings them back to relevance again. One example right now are professions, which pretty much exist in their current form since launch. While it’s apparent that it doesn’t offer too much too much to players and even has completely failed as true “crafting” system, the devs have a hard time finding time reworking professions.
But that’s not the only area of the game that could use some love, including outdated reward stores. So in this week’s poll we’d like to know what system should get a rework next!
What Major System Does Need a Rework the Most? (pick up to 3)
- Professions (26%, 397 Votes)
- Vault of Piety (Praying Rewards) (16%, 249 Votes)
- Strongholds (12%, 179 Votes)
- ZEN Market (10%, 155 Votes)
- Hourly Events (9%, 135 Votes)
- Trade Bar Merchant (9%, 133 Votes)
- Wondrous Bazaar (8%, 129 Votes)
- Companions (6%, 90 Votes)
- Fashion / Dye Management (5%, 80 Votes)
Total Voters: 699
Share your opinion by taking part in our poll! You can also detail your thoughts on our social channels, in the comments below, or the corresponding thread on our message board! Also, here are the results of last week’s poll, in which we wanted to know whether you’d like to see Waterdeep in Neverwinter. Looks like the answer is an resounding “YES”.
Are You Interested in Waterdeep as Next Destination for Neverwinter?
- DOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEET!!! (42%, 215 Votes)
- Super interested, but surely bears the risk to get disappointed due to unrealistic expectations. (29%, 145 Votes)
- Not into D&D lore too much. If the story/content is great, whatever! (22%, 111 Votes)
- I don't think Waterdeep fits the game. (7%, 36 Votes)
Total Voters: 507
Neverwinter UN:Blogged is always looking for writers to contribute to the blog. If you are an active player and search for a way to spread your opinions, analysis, diaries or reviews to more than 50,000 regular visitors, then don’t hesitate and get in touch with us on our contact page or message board! We are currently especially looking for console and PVP content, but that’s not exclusive. There is no frequency requirement, you post how often you want.