The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- This week’s developer blog about Sea of Moving Ice featured the Khyeks.
- Twitch streamer Elementalstorm23 was also highlighted on Arcgames.
- In case you missed the Extra Life Charity Stream, here’s the vod.
- Blog NWOHACKANDSLASH explained power stacking for TRs.
- Are Wizards the better Clerics?
- Strumslinger confirmed that they are aware of that nasty pumpkin bug. So we can probably hope for a fix for, well, next year’s Masquerade of Liars Halloween event.
- User snow_spartan_dl has posted a Guild Management Tool on reddit. It looks helpful, but has not yet been tested by us.
- In case you run into hardware lags on PC, you might want to read through this guide to find your best options.
- Some players are still getting confused with dealing with the backlog and its effects on the economy.
- In a lengthy post Lazalia explained why he lost passion for the game and is not actively updating the blog any longer.
- In Rinat, another top-tier PVE GWF is currently trying to crowdfund a new laptop to continue gaming.
- Her laptop apparently was good enough though to deliver a 3-man completion of Fangbreaker Island.
- Neverwinter Thoughts shared opinions about Demonic Encounters, Rubberbanding and the Hunter Ranger class.
- Before Tuesday’s release of Sea of Moving Ice, Youtuber Nova discusses the new weapon sets and also weighs in on the Dungeon Key Changes.
- A lot of talk currently on the Tyrannical Curse fix of Module 10.5. More. More.
- While other complain about the DPS hit, denvald likes to talk the Scourge support role.
- The Owlbear Cub is also being fixed by the way. Original source.
- In the Game FAQs PS4 board, a lot of discussions are going on about making AD and spending them wisely: Lock Box for profit – Strategizing, No more multi character AD farming?, Money or NW dilemma, How to spend wisely
- As always Garlaanx was pretty active during the week and released videos about the Runic Lockbox, Masterwork Farming and Fangbreaker Island.
- DEATHGUN GAMING in the meantime guides players through the Storm Front skirmish.
- The first completions of Fangbreaker Island are in on consoles.
- Players also slowly realize that the gear of Storm Kings Thunders is lackluster. And let’s not start with fishing in Lonelywood.
- In case you plan to completely skip the whole mod, this thread delivers suggestions what to do with the free time.
- This might be the shortest guide to Demogorgon Gold ever.