The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post. Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Acquisitions Inc started a new adventure on the PAX South yesterday. Here’s the video.
- This week’s dev blogs about Module 11 featured the River District and its environment.
- MMO Examiner pondered about whether Neverwinter could inspire more publishers to port their titles to consoles.
- DDM’s Realm brings you the a Siege guide to make most out of the remaining event days.
- The community is curently compiling a list of all items that can drop with the loot upgrades. Other threads still discuss the new system. And well, RNG still sucks for some, others like it.
- The Youtube channel of Nova has disappeared. As active uploader he was frequently mentioned on our Community Watch, but now all the videos are private. This happend in the wake of him being called out (starts at around 2:00:00) by some members of the community for spreading unreliable information in his build videos.
- Old topic, but still a viable question: Should selling Professions packs in ZEN store be considered a scam?
- Old topic, but still viable part two: Could we fix Prophecy of Madness please?
- Beware DCs: The complaining about Anointed Army continues. Plus: My personal AA rage thread!
- New build/guide: Gathornia’s Shadowknight Build – OP Protection/DPS Focused
- Funny tidbit: You can’t name a Con Artist “Con Artist”.
- Speaking of companions, here’s a nice PSA: FYI – What you can and cannot use on a companion
- NWOHACKANDSLASH shows what Rogues are capable of in Master Svardborg.
- Neverwinter Premade PvP – Synergy vs Gravity X
- The discussion about the new Mod 11 weapons continued over the week in different threads:
- The Treasures in Mod 11 have already been mapped. Thanks!
- Kali Gold shows the new daily mechanic from preview in this video.
- TTGHD in the meantime continued his AD video guides. Ep 9 is about Supply and Demand.
- We touched on the random quests you can pickup on Storm Kings Thunder content yesterday and others ask themselves if those are actually worth the trouble.
- The Sea of Moving Ice came with some severe AD-making capabilities and we hope you already profit.
- Garlaanx shows one way in his Map in a Bottle Guide! He also uploaded a Temple of the Spider run.
- The graphical glitch continued to annoy players throughout the week, but was eventually fixed.
- There are some gimmicks on the Sea of Moving Ice map to explore and this trapped group of adventurers is one of those.
- The first players on consoles unlocked Svardborg and posted their completions!
- In need of Voninblod? Check out this video by Ace_killa_q!
These are our community updates for this week! In case you run a blog or channel or found a resource that frequently updates with new content about the game, don’t hesitate and contact us so we can monitor the site.