The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post. Here’s what happened during the last week:
- As the release of Module 11: The Cloaked Ascendancy gets closer, the frequency of blogs increases as well: Artifact Equipment, Illusionist’s Gambit Environment, Illusionist’s Gambit Skirmish and Instances of the River District.
- Farewell Sean McCann! We’ll probably do an extra feature on him, but this is to inform you that “Commander Ander” is setting sails and will join the WoW team at Blizzard. Can’t argue the move career-wise. Sean was best known for his work on story and zone quests, which really steadily improved over the last modules!
- A user posted an example of good loot under the new Dungeon Chest system.
- Here are some lockbox videos:
- Evergreens: What’s the best DPS class currently? And what’s the next class to be released?
- In related news: Help this HR to improve damage output. And while you’re at it, help this TR as well.
- List of current bugs on Hunter Ranger
- After a supreme debuff guide, michela123 follows up with debuffs that reduce enemy’s damage.
- The Auction House was temporaily disabled due to high server load. The reason is unknown, but bots are always a strong candidate.
- Mod 11 PSA:
- This Friday the test server got patched with what might be the final tuning before “The Cloaked Ascendancy” goes live on the 21st. Kali Gold’s reaction.
- Here are some more videos on the new Spellpague bosses:
- Etelgrin previews his final Mod 10.5 Scourge build in this video.
- Neverwinter soon will stop supporting DirectX9, but version 11 is still causing issues.
- FNHUSA57 uploaded tons of Storm Kings Thunder related content this week. Check out the channel! He also labeled the Celeste promotion a cash grab.
- Market manipulation is something that can be annoying to the casual player.
- Garlaanx added a Relic Weapon guide while Nova discussed them in the wake of Mod 11 Weapons.
- Trend Cove briefed players what to buy from the ZEN market.
- Sea of Moving Ice Suggested iLevel?
- Running NSVA and its purpose?
- The Filthy Casuals are the latest Guild Spotlight on Arcgames.
These are our community updates for this week! In case you run a blog or channel or found a resource that frequently updates with new content about the game, don’t hesitate and contact us so we can monitor the site.