The Neverwinter Twitch channel is in a pretty sad state. Although the game has a couple dedicated streamers that play the game daily, the average view count is around 110 and rarely cracks 250. Although MMORPGs usually attract less users than other genres, Neverwinter is a weaker title compared to its peers. Streamers themselves largely blamed the game’s lack of content, and they certainly have a point. Especially since Module 12/13 a lot of the bigger names apparently moved on and stream other stuff instead.
So we’d like to know whether there’s anything that would make you show up on the Neverwinter Twitch channels more often? Are streamers not offering specific stuff you like?
What Content Would Make You Show up on Neverwinter Twitch Channels More Often?
- Official Community Streams With Devs (16%, 28 Votes)
- Dungeon Runs, Competitive PVE (14%, 24 Votes)
- PVP Gameplay, Theorycrafting (14%, 24 Votes)
- Talk Show Formats, News (12%, 21 Votes)
- Interaction with Streamers (Gaming, Chat) (12%, 20 Votes)
- Giveaways (11%, 19 Votes)
- Daily Farming Routines, Campaigns, Events (9%, 15 Votes)
- Foundry Testing, Building, Playing (7%, 12 Votes)
- Beginner's Guidance, Leveling, Story (4%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 73
You can pick up to four answers in this poll.
Share your opinion by taking part in our poll! You can also detail your thoughts on our social channels, in the comments below, or the corresponding thread on our message board! Also, here are the results of last week’s poll, in which we wanted to know if you use x2 events consistently.
Do You Utilize x2 Events Consistently?
- I farm selected ones extensively (58%, 151 Votes)
- I like getting stuff doubled, but it doesn't specifically alter what I do ingame (22%, 58 Votes)
- Yes, all of them! (16%, 42 Votes)
- Not worth it to me at all (2%, 5 Votes)
- Why no Double Gold event? (2%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 261
Neverwinter UN:Blogged is always looking for writers to contribute to the blog. If you are an active player and search for a way to spread your opinions, analysis, diaries or reviews to more than 40,000 regular visitors, then don’t hesitate and get in touch with us on our contact page or message board! We are currently especially looking for console and PVP content, but that’s not exclusive. There is no frequency requirement, you post how often you want.