The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- Monoclass Tiamat runs seems to be the new thing along the Sword Coast. We already reported the CW and DC one and last week GFs, SWs and Pallys also united to face the dragon queen. Sharpedge, who organized most if not all of these runs, also said there was a GWF one,
which wasn’t capped. Found it!
- Speaking of Sharpedge, he updated his list of useful Neverwinter links.
- The new Paranoid Delusion companion seems to come with a design flaw that can be exploited to get as much as 15 stacks of Bonding procs.
- Even beyond this, there’s plenty of talk whether the companion might be worth a switch.
- Indy made redditors aware of a forum policy change regarding recruitment threads. The edited ruleset now states that guilds may not demand a fee.
- Foundry hasn’t gone up since the Maze Engine launch and players noticed. Our suggestion is to let it go, the foundry is dead.
- There is some confusion about CW’s EotS power right now.
- JayAgeDee posted a massive Maze Engine guide to get Xboxers prepared for their release on Tuesday. Part 1. Part 2. Part 3.
- Meanwhile this Youtube video is discussing the enchantments from the new expansion.
- Alienware is currently running a giveaway for a Master of Illusion Vanguard Pack. Grab it here.
- You can also get a Howler by commenting under this video and subscribing to the channel.
- Youtuber FNHUSA57 is currently doing a leveling guide for Xbox and uploaded part three this week. Part 1. Part 2.
- DRINKING GAME!! ONE SHOT FOR EACH DEATH IN THIS PVP VID!!!!
- Still sober? DRINKING GAME!! ONE SHOT FOR EACH BLUE STONE THAT DROPS IN THIS VID!!!!
- Video of a walkthrough of Portobello’s “Strange Things At The Burrow Dawn Inn“.
- Bots found a new playground: The mail system.
- By choosing the fastest path to success yet again, the devs managed to actually produce empty profession nodes with the most recent changes.
- RNG can be cruel.
- The Paladin’s Aura of Courage is once again able to kill both you and your party.