The Community Watch is a recurring format on the weekends that summarizes interesting stories, forum posts, links and news in the Neverwinterverse that are worth reporting, but don’t warrant a full own post.
Here’s what happened during the last week:
- It’s not as much common knowledge, but basic Artifacts can actually drop in any dungeon. Proof.
- Just like last time the Solo PVP Queue is receiving a warm welcome.
- A player on the subreddit shared a rather weird and unique bug that has slowly made his mailbox unusable.
- The arcgames forum introduced new facebook-like reactions!
- The latest content update Sea of Moving Ice went live on Tuesday.
- Of course most of the talk on the message platforms is about SoMI. One player apparently hoped for another type of update though.
- Our comment on grind has also been reposted and discussed on arcgames.
- There are already quite a few guides and maps out there and guild Ember Legion adds their version of the fishing spots.
- In three videos Russian player TreUp TV shows the locations of the Treasure Hunt. We haven’t checked though if all are included. You can also get the spots here.
- In case you run into problems completing the “Recasting Alarms” daily quest the Greycloaks have a solution.
- Inventory space has always been an issue and Fish most certainly does escalate it.
- The wiki is slowly updating with the latest stuff as well. User Hawchang added the latest lockbox and corresponding items and Zydrune shared the locations of Scyring Stones.
- Both Pallys and Scourges are trying to figure out ways to perform post-nerf.
- Good news for HRs though: The “nerf” to Plant Growth is actually a bug.
- Also a bug is a weird screen shake while fishing. An emergency maintenance tried to take care of the problem, but failed.
- The currently running Siege event is well covered on Youtube. Garlaanx, GamingWithSonny and DEATHGUN GAMING have guides up. There’s also a thread up on the GameFAQ PS4 board.
- Garlaanx additionally briefed players about the Storm Kings Thunder material farm.
- More on the Siege: Are Quartermaster’s worth it? How to get more Writs.
- FNHUSA57 not only shared his idea of Key Rings and some FBI impressions, but also delivered a political statement.
- Speaking about Fangbreaker Island: The speed run challenge is in full effect. Can you beat 22 minutes?
These are our community updates for this week! In case you run a blog or channel or found a resource that frequently updates with new content about the game, don’t hesitate and contact us so we can monitor the site.